- Dec 06, 2018 -
1. Before each use of the baby hair clipper, it is necessary to check the integrity of the cutting edge of the baby, which may cut the skin when the blade is damaged;
2. If the electric hair clipper is used for too long, the host and blade may be hot, and it is recommended to shut down for 5 to 10 minutes, so as to avoid the discomfort of the baby due to overheating.
3. Disconnect the power supply after each use;
4. Dry hair is more simple than wet hair when pruning;
5. Do not put the baby hair clipper in the water or trim too wet hair, otherwise it will cause the circuit fault. Or to choose a children's hair clipper that can be washed all over the body, both safe and convenient;
6. After the failure, it is strictly forbidden to disassemble the hair clipper for repair or modification;
7. When trimming the sideburns, ears and other parts, don't push too hard, not too close to the skin;
8. The baby hair clipper is specially designed for the baby. Do not use it to repair hair for the pet;
9. Remember to clean the hair on the electric hair clipper after power off;
10. Place the baby hair clipper in a place where the baby is not easily accessible.